· Otter Trail Run Entry – Annette Sim has an entry for sale. This is the 11 hour event, not the eight hour race. Annette just needs to cover her entry price of R3 000. There can be a R400 substitution charge. There isn’t a accommodation booked yet so you aren’t having to take over any accommodation but will need to make your individual plan.
· WildCoast WildRun Entry for sale – Richard Mudd has an entry accessible I’ve a ticket for the Wildrun accessible, I can no longer make it. Nineteenth – 21st September 2013 (Thurs-Sat). Registration on evening of the 18th (Wed). Racing vs journey: Both departures are similar when it comes to what you get, with the exception that the ‘racing’ version might be televised on Supersport.
- 2011 Digital Travel Content and User Experience Survey
- Watch the information, learn the paper and keep on prime of niche magazines and blogs
- Evaluate results of engagements through recurring stories and analysis
- Windows solely, other platforms are unsupported
- Don’t make it sound like cash is your main priority
- September (6)
- Add soundbites in-between text for interactive content material
- A login web page
As traditional, tons of path info below with much more new events added. New stuff added every week too. Please word that we try and keep the events in chronological order so new events are typically added further down the email. Skim by means of it, take what you want and bin the remainder. Walkers: Camilla Grimbeek will lead the walkers on a BRISK walk, leaving from the identical place at the same time, for a similar approximate duration.
Walkers are suggested to convey the suitable gear (see under). Directions: From Kloof Nek take Camps Bay Drive down into Camps Bay. Turn on the THIRD left into Fiskaal and follow this road as it snakes up the mountainside. Fiskaal becomes Francolin and ultimately Theresa. About 500 m from the start of Theresa you’ll discover our place to begin at the end of just a little aspect highway on the left.
Parking in the aspect street is limited, so end up a spot somewhere along Theresa Ave. Please park only on the sea side of the road, taking care not to obstruct anyone’s driveway or a curve (solid line). This run takes a bit longer than our common Wednesday outing so it’s important that we start on time.
Headlamps: Compulsory; please make sure that they are in working order. Lion’s Head / Signal Hill Loop route. NB: PLEASE ALL DO YOUR Best To stay IN YOUR Groups – MOST Particularly Don’t RUN Ahead OF YOUR GROUP Leader. If you’re new to the runs and uncertain of the pace of the various groups, then moderately run with a slower group initially.
These are runs specifically designed for these simply getting into path working. Please help unfold the word. Runs shall be between 6 and 10km with a rehydration session in the pub afterwards. Please observe that headlamps will be required through the winter months i.e. so don’t neglect to take your functioning headlamp and a warm running jacket.
In future whether it is raining then please carry a waterproof jacket. The subsequent run within the TSiBA Eden – New Balance Cape Peninsula wine property run series will likely be held this coming, Saturday 29 June, at Groot Constantia Wine Estate, Cape Town, at 8h00. Please see below flyer for further details.